How much better would you do in your fashion career if you were personally trained by an already successful person?
The Fashion Group International of San Diego is accepting applications for 5 fashion student internships* for our Board Mentoring Program.
This is an exclusive, one-on-one opportunity to work with professionals in the fashion industry and learn valuable skills for your career.
To qualify to apply, you first must:
1. Be currently enrolled in a fashion-related program at a local college currently and be in your junior or senior year
2. Hold at least a 3.5 GPA
3. Be able to actively participate/assist board committees up to 5 hours a week
If you qualify under the terms listed above, apply by providing the following:
- a proof of your current academic status and GPA
- 2 professional recommendation letters from current or former employers or professors
- a brief bio, including the reasons you would like to join FGI
If you are accepted, membership to FGI is required, but will be made available at special rate of $25.
To apply, simply send the listed requirements viaemail to email@example.com by Monday, June 20, 2016
Learn more by visiting our Facebook page by clicking HERE
*internships are unpaid.